Baby, come back.
Navigations
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Bianca
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I glance around as trees envelope us
with their long, sturdy trunks
and big, lofty leaves
but all I see is you

A crisp suit ecentuates your broad features
as the bright, chinese white shirt
accompanies my long, flowing gown
with layers of lace and silk and satin
threatening to break free
and run away with the wind

We gaze into each others' eyes
falling deeper and deeper
about to drown in their endless pools

That moment you break away
and I fit into you perfectly
as you draw me close
Like two jigsaw puzzle pieces
made to fit together
right from the start

Your lips are soft and
they taste like honey
The trees start falling
slowly, one by one
fading into oblivion.
The houses diminish
and all that's left
is you and me
alone on the top of the world.

The happiest day of my life -
the day I said 'I do'.






Thank you Kimmie, Brittany, Sakina and Narelle for guidance.


xoxo 9:07 PM